Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day after Thanksgiving

The Friday after Thanksgiving Grace and Colton came over to play. My mom keeps them both. Grace is 6 and Colton is 6 months. My mom has kept them both since they were 6 weeks old. This was my first time to meet Colton. He is such a sweet baby. Look at those sweet fat cheeks and smile...Last year for Christmas PaPaw and NeNe bought Baylee an excersaucer. Once she had outgrown it we boxed it up and put it into storage. Once Colton was big enough to decide he no longer liked laying down I mailed it so Mom would have something for him to sit in. Momma pulled it out when Colton and Grace arrived on Friday and Baylee wanted to play it it. We raised the legs as high as they would go. She had the best time playing in it. It's funny because she didn't want much to do with it when she was of age to actually play in it. The gumperoo was more for her. She never liked to sit still. PaPaw got down in the floor to play with his two girlsMaybe it's just me but I think he is pretty fond of her ;)

2 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

She is getting so big. I love her hair! It is so precious and curly!!!

Malinda said...

Tag... See my blog.