Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas

After opening all of our gifts we headed over to Aunt Sister's for breakfast and MORE gift opening. Baylee had a stack as tall as she is. I can now say that Baylee will not be getting and more clothes until spring/summer. Her closet is over flowing!
Aunt Sister bought this dress for Baylee. She brought it over on Christmas Eve so she could wear it over the next morning. Isn't she beautiful? I wish we had in when we had Christmas portraits made...oh well!
She LOVED Jordan's dog Lilly and I am pretty sure Lilly was quite fond of Baylee too!Josh and BrittJordan didn't want her picture taken since she had no makeup on.Carl and ISilly girlBrittney had the camera on this picture. It was suppose to be of me and my girl but Baylee lunged for the camera and this is what came out. Even though it is not perfect I love it!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

She is so CUTE! I love that dress.