Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

House

Saturday afternoon Carl, Baylee, CJ and myself rode out to check on the progress of the house. It was such an awesome day so Carl and CJ made plans to play golf. Before hitting the course we rode by the house. We were shooting for this coming Friday to close and I am still praying and keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen. The inside is pretty much complete. The hardwood floors are covered in saw dust....it still looks great though :)

Dining Kitchen (there is still a cabinet needed to be hung and the faces of the drawers to be put on)Breakfast nook in kitchenLandscaping is yet to be done and the back deck still has to be built.

B will have LOTS of room to ride her bike one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly I hope you have some help cleaning all of that, between cleaning the house and work you ain't never gonna have any spare time !!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous house. So me and Tay were just discussing when we are gonna be old enough to take a road trip by ourselves and come up there? I mean hey, I'm seventeen..maybe next year :) it would be great! I can get there..for the most part, maybe you would have to meet us somewhere close, but we'll work it out when the time comes. Because that time is coming. Baylee's two aunts and your two sisters miss you dearly! :)