Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

We are officially HOMEOWNERS!

Welp the deal is done. Yesterday we signed our life away...well at least the next 30 years if it. We closed on the house at 4:00 yesterday afternoon. Carl headed to the storage building to start getting some of our belongings out while I headed back to Grandmaw's house to change and start getting our clothes loaded into my car. After the Honda was FILLED to capacity I ran by daycare to pick up B, then to McDonald's for us something quick to eat and then headed to the NEW house. Carl was already there and had gotten about 12 boxes out of storage. Getting ALL of those clothes out of my car was no easy task. Not long after we got Baylee out of the car she starting saying "sssgo" (aka..let's go). She was not satisfied unless she was going UP and DOWN the stairs. Carl obliged to her little command so I could get the car unloaded. As soon as I was finished we headed out. Carl is off today (Thursday) so he will be with the movers while they do the heavy lifting. I on the other hand have to work today. BLAH! We have SOOOO much to unpack and SO much shopping to do. I am sure the next two days are going to be a blur.

3 comments:

Leah said...

yay!

Mallory said...

congrats on the new house! it won't be long before you have everything unpacked and then you can enjoy it =)

Anonymous said...

update this thing, jeeze!!