Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Taking advantage...

of another beautiful day! Sunday afternoon Baylee and I headed to the park for Round 2. Again it was such a great day for outdoor play.
There is a HUGE walking trail that runs completely around the playground area. After lots of swinging a sliding I decided to pull out her stroller and head out for a walk. By the looks of these pictures you can tell that she is more interested in pushing the stroller than being pushed. I am pretty sure she was taking care of some "business" in these next few. ;) She still looks precious and sweet nonetheless! Who ever said that it was uncool for your underpants (or diaper for that matter) to hang out of your pants? B pulls it off pretty well :)This girl is some kinda fast. She kept taking off and leaving me behind! I surely can't turn my back on her for a split second that's for sure.Before heading home she wanted to play in the leaves. In other news...we are closing on the house NEXT Wednesday! AHHHH YEAH!

No comments: