Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday afternoon at the Park

Since it was such a nice day Saturday Baylee and I took advantage of it and headed to the park. It was PACKED with kids! I had to ride around the place twice to find a parking space. Baylee has always been DEATHLY afraid of the swing. As soon as we would push she would get this terrified look on her face. I just thought she was more of a slide kind of gal. Welp she has warmed up to the swing and I pushed her for about 30 minutes before MAKING her get out to let other children swing. (I went a little overboard on the swing pics but I am pretty sure that both sets of her grandparent's won't mind a bit) After swinging and a HUGE meltdown from not wanting to get out of the swing we headed over to the pond to see the ducks. I am pretty sure that she is going to be a lefty PaPaw I guess she decided that if the bread was good enough for the ducks than it was good enough for her. Taking a break When we got back in the car to head home she grabbed her stocking hat off the seat and put it on her head. I thought it was hilarious so I took a picture when we came to a red light.As soon as we got out of the car she curled up and put her head on my shoulder. I knew she wanted a NAP. She slept for about 2 hours after we made it back (2nd nap of the day).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, thats not too many pics. Hey you need start putting a softball in that left hand and see what she's got. Long,lanky and lefty, she may have her tuition payed for.
(Cat Osterman) Texas Longhorns

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love all the new pictures. I was wondering about you its been awhile. She is so precious and getting so big. No you did not take too many pictures. Your starting to do like me ha ha ha! Keep posting them. We are enjoying them.