Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Black and Blue

Wednesday morning I got a call at work from Baylee's daycare. They were calling to inform me that Baylee had been injured at school. I always freak out when I see "All About Kids" on my caller ID. They said she was fine but had been hit in the eye "accidentally" by another child. Apparently she was in the in the line of fire when the toy was thrown. They told me that their was no need to come get her but they wanted me to know so I would not loose it when I came to pick her up and her eye was black and blue. Poor baby :(
I took these pictures after we made it home from daycare. It looks worse now...3 days later due to swelling. The very next day at school was picture day!

1 comment:

Stormie's Mommy said...

Poor BABY!
I just love her top where did you get it? Super cute!
How are you enjoying the new house. Cant wait to see pictures