Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Christmas in February!

Baylee is really enjoying her new bedroom. We decided to hold off and re-do her room in the new house when she is two so it is still sea turtles for now. It's funny because we have had all of her larger toys in storage while we were staying with the grandmaw's. The day we moved all of Baylee's things into the new house it was like Christmas for her.Yes she is still wearing Christmas pj's. They still fit and are just so durn cute. Check out that ponytailCarl and I bought a new TV for our living room so our old living room TV went into our bedroom and we decided to put our old bedroom TV into Baylee's room. Yeah Yeah I know...probably not the BEST idea being that she isn't even two but what the hey. The girl LOVES her movies!Here she is reading AND watching 101 Dalmatians. This girl is one smart cookie ;)This face cracks me up! I guess she gets that pouty face from her Daddy because Mommy NEVER does that!2.5 seconds laterAs I have said before Baylee LOVES her movies! It is great having a TV in her room but she has to have someone in there with her. For me to get anything done I have to turn it on in the living room. Here she is watching her FAVORITE movie...SHREK! Still watching

No comments: