Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Monkey's Tree House

Today Baylee and I met Audrey, Jack, Henry, Alison, RJ, and Averly at Monkey's Tree House in Bellvue. Alisha and Ethan showed up shortly before we left so they missed out on some of the BIG fun. I was very impressed with the set up and age appropriate toys for smaller children. If it didn't take me 2 days to get there than we would probably go every weekend. It really only took about 45 minutes but it seemed MUCH longer. Some of these pictures aren't very clear but I just want to show the happiness and excitement on her face. She had a BALL!One area was for smaller kids with a ball pit, slide and soft climbing toys. The ball pit was a HUGE hit....even with the bigger kids. My poor little B has hardly any "girl" friends outside of daycare. It seems all of my friends have boys. She seamed to really enjoy playing with this little girl....whoever she was :)Before she realized that you were suppose to climb in the pit she kept running over and handing me the balls. On to the SLIDE

This is Jack and Henry. I have posted pics of them on here before. They are twin 16 month olds.

Henry on L, Jack on R

Little Jack JeffriesThey had a mini kitchen set up and Baylee loved it. She is such a little mommy

3 comments:

Leah said...

She looks likes she had a blast! She's so cute! Love her outfit!

Anonymous said...

Goodness she is absolutely beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Lord she's got a beautiful smile , no one can say that ain't a happy baby !!!!