Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleepy head

Since the time change last weekend Baylee's schedule has been thrown completely off. For me to make it to work on time I have to have Baylee up by 6:00 to get her fed, dressed and ready to head out the door by 6:25. I took these photos Wednesday morning. I had to wake her up so we so I could get her dressed and ready. I turned the lamp on in her room and she squenched her eyes but did not budge. When I started to snap some pictures she started squirming but I still had to physically get her out of bed to get her awake :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't do without that blanket can she ??

Malinda said...

Too too cute!

Andrea' said...

Looks like she was having a good dream. She is so beautiful. It's easy to understand why your parents and brother want to spoil her.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.wedding dresses with sleeves!?! pumps christian louboutin. Plus Size Wedding Dresses