Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

cheeeeeeese!

We have REALLY been enjoying the warmer weather here in TN these last couple of days. I have been a little worried about spring/summer clothing for Baylee because well....she has NONE! Luckily for me little B hasn't grown much at all since last summer and fall (just taller). This outfit she is wearing is from last year and is a 12 month and the sweater is 6-9! She is 20 months old. I thought she looked super cute this morning so I took her picture before heading out the door. As soon as I grabbed the camera she said "CHEESE" and made this face... Tomorrow we are heading to the zoo to enjoy the 75 degree weather..YEAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the prettiest niece ever! She's absolutely GORGEOUS with a FIVE head like her momma! haha! :) I LOVE YOUUU!

Nanny said...

Ok, I resemble that remark! That seems to be a Randall family trait. Hannah was so excited that Sadie & Rylie have that same for or should I say fivehead.LOL,LOL

I love you all
Aunt Dixie

Unknown said...

i understand completely about the summer clothes! Poor Livi has on a pair of shorts today that are 2t we got last summer and they keep falling off her little booty!