Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2011 Beach Sneek Peak

Yesterday afternoon around 3:30 Carl, Baylee and I arrived home from our 3 day beach trip. I wish I could say we all came home with really nice tans but the fact is we didn't see the sun the entire trip. NOT ONCE...BUMMER! However, we did enjoy our time there and the 1measly day we did get to play on the beach. I took lots of pictures with my Cannon so I will post those when I get around to it. In the mean time here are pictures that I took with my phone.

We arrived in Fort Walton Beach on Friday around 11:30 am. Baylee could not wait to see the beach!
 Squealing in absolute delight!

This picture makes me laugh. Carl's flip flops were in our suit case in the trunk of the car so instead of taking off his shoes he walks out onto the beach with them on.
After some play time on the beach we went to Lucky Snapper in Destin for a late lunch. SO glad my boss told me about this place. It was a fun little spot overlooking the bay.

After lunch we decided to walk around to see all the little shops near the restaurant. Baylee and Grace took a ride on a train.
 This is pretty much what the skies looked like for most of the weekend. :(
 I am wearing a long sleeve shirt IN Florida IN September. What's wrong with this picture??
 Carl and Kassi getting in a little cat nap on Saturday afternoon.
The four of us went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the LSU v. Oregon game on Saturday night. We were all decked out in our purple and gold. :)

Sunday morning eating breakfast with Grace.
 Colton, Grace, and Baylee playing a game on an IPhone. Geeze!
Carl took the kids to the "hot pool" as Baylee called it because it was MUCH too cold to swim in the real pool.
 After yet another downpour ran everyone out of the pool we got dressed and headed out to do a little bit of souvenir shopping.

We spent our Labor Day driving back from Florida in torrential downpours and even a couple of tornado warnings! I wish we would have had nicer weather conditions but I am still happy with the time we were able to spend together.

No comments: