Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day weekend

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures from our Labor Day weekend in Florida. The last few weeks have been absolute insanity with work and school so I am taking the time now to get these blogged or I never will.
The last time we went to the beach Baylee was just a little over a year old. She HATED it! She hated the sand, hated the ocean, hated every bit of it. Not the case this time. We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time on the beach due to the weather and water conditions but what time we did spend out there she fully enjoyed!
Grace
 Colton kept getting his legs swept out from under him due to the waves and he would come up laughing and would go back out for more.



Kassi and our cousin Kelsee Rose




Carl picked Kassi up and carried her out into the water.....fully clothed! It was hilarious!




3 kiddos having a ball!



I didn't think it was quite as funny when Kassi convinced Carl to do the same to me! I never should have handed over my camera to her!










LOVE this picture!


Check out the wierdos in the back!


Last family trip before the baby of the family leaves home and goes to college!


Making friends



Shaking her groove thang on the beach



Building a sand castle with PawPaw





Before heading out to watch LSU v. Oregon at BWW.

No comments: