Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

All My Favorite Things Week

Monday was bring your favorite book to school day. Baylee took Triceratops for Lunch. Grace gave it to her for her birthday. 


Tuesday was wear your favorite color day. I PROMISE I did not choose this for her. I asked her Monday night what was her favorite color (since it changes by the day) and she said purple. The girl can't help that everything in her closet that is the color purple as LSU on it ;)


Wednesday was a FREE day. Thursday was bring your favorite stuffed animal to school day. No suprise here she chose Lady.

Today was wear your favorite sports team to school. Again, who's surprised?
 Daddy LOVED her outfit!



1 comment:

Alison said...

Really cute post. I like the favorite things week. Ms. B is changing so much!