Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

May they live happily ever after

A few weekends ago Baylee and I attended the wedding of a girl I work with. The wedding was at her church in Franklin. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day for a wedding!
The wedding was very small and intimate. They had the cutest little country touches. This is her wedding cake. It was delish! The wedding was outside and the reception was held in a barn behind her church.

The bride and groom. Baylee called her the white princess and her prince. She was so shy and timid when Katie came up to speak to her. After the ceremony Baylee said "She's a white princess and I'm a yellow princess. But she's married and I'm not." Girl cracks me up!!
The wedding was at 2:00 in the afternoon....right smack dab in the middle of Baylee's usual nap time. We weren't five miles away when I looked back and saw that she had nodded off.

1 comment:

papaw said...

Papaws sweet sweet princess