Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Because I've been slacking lately!

So the 5K has come and gone...along with my motivation to run. I have ran a total of 4 times since the 5K! Bad Bad Bad!! The longer you put off running the harder it is to get back into....as I am sure any runner can vouch for that. The last time I ran I did about 2 miles and it was TOUGH! Wednesday night Carl, Baylee and I headed to Finish Line and I got me a new pair of tennis shoes. It has been probably 2 or 3 years since I bought myself a pair of tennis shoes. I do wear them yes but mostly just while running and on weekends during the colder months. I am a flip flops and sandles type a girl any other time of the year.

Here are my oober cute (IMO), SUPER light Nike Free Run shoes

 They even reflect light. I took this picture with the lights on and the flash on my camera.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Cute shoes! I bought my first pair since Chad and I got married in May for our trip to Disney World. And I love them! But, I rarely wear them, only for exercise! Which I need to do more of! :( Love you and miss you!

Stormie's Mommy said...

I am looking into some new running shoes as well! Let me know how much you love them!