Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Very first Pintrest project

I, along with 95% of the rest of the world, am in love with Pintrest. I joined a while back but recently just began playing around on the site. I have already pinned several DIY crafts that I plan to try myself in the near future. This is my first. I have several pictures frames stored in my guest room and wanted to find something to do with them.
I ran to Michael's one day during lunch and picked up one sheet of scrap booking paper and three wooden letters. We have a green duvet cover in our guest bedroom so I thought the green would look nice.

Scrap booking paper                                                $0.25
Wooden letters                                                        $0.99 per letter
Picture frame (already owned)                                   FREE
Black spray paint (already owned)                             FREE
Total cost                                                                 $3.22


No comments: