Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trek or Treat 2011

Saturday morning Baylee and I attended the Hank Thompson Trek or Treat Halloween Family Festival. It was from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. The money raised was given to United Against Lung Cancer. There were lots of booths set up but we spent our entire time there playing on the inflatables...well Baylee did I should say. I paid $15.00 for a wrist band and she jumped, ran, and slid til her heart was content.
She was on the go the entire three hours that we were there. I was a little nervous that I would loose her because there were kiddos everywhere!






Along with free reign on all the inflatables, with the wrist band she was also able to get her nails and face painted.
That beautiful face just melts me!


So yeah the face painter couldn't have been over 10 years old. Oh well, Baylee didn't mind :)




Masterpiece? Yeah not so much. Baylee thought it was awesome.

After she got her face painted we ran home to get a quick bite to eat. We live right down the road from where this event was held. Baylee wanted to stay and eat there but she drained me of all my cash with the wrist band.
After a quick bite we headed back. We weren't there too long when she spotted her dear friend Trevi from school. From that point on they chased one another and had the best time.








No comments: