Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Fall Fest 2011

Today Baylee and I attended the Fall Festival at her school. They had a big turnout and it was a perfect day for it. Free food and free play is a good Saturday in my book. :)  The school rented two large inflatables and had lots of activities going on inside.



This is Eshan and his big sister. Baylee is ALWAYS talking about Eshan. I drop her off so early for school so I never get to see her little friends except for events such as this. She was THRILLED when he got there.

 What's a fall festival without lots, and I mean LOTS of sweets?
 This is Mathew......another classmate. When we were leaving Baylee made a point to give him a big ol' hug.


We had a great time and look forward to the next school event.

In other news....NeNe is coming to Tennessee on Tuesday to stay with us for a couple of weeks. Baylee is THRILLED that she will trick or treating with us this year!!

No comments: