Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun in the SUMMER TIME.....

Carl and I are so glad it's summer. We have been looking forward to taking Baylee to Nashville Shores since she was born. And since she started walking two weeks ago we have lots of difference places we can't wait to take her to.
We were both worried how she would react in such a large pool with TONS of people. Well she had a BLAST. We were lucky to get there at opening and get a good spot under the shade. We sat everything down to claim our spots and then hit the "wacky pond". I forgot Baylee's hat at home so RJ was kind enough to lend it to Baylee. We then walked over to the beach area. They have a LARGE inflatable water slide. RJ, Ray, and Carl stood in line while Baylee played in the sand. It actually didn't bother her. That may also be because she had sandals on her feet that we did NOT take off. Shortly after these were taken she crashed on my shoulders. We waited on the boys to go down the slide before I headed back to our things to lay Baylee down in her stroller under the shade.
I missed RJ and Ray coming down the slide. This is what I got after they came down.

Carl came down next....After they had their fun we headed back to let the babies sleep....then it was time for Carl and Ray to have their fun. They rode the "music city racer" twice.

Waiting in line at the top....

After the babies woke up they played for a while. I had sunscreen on Baylee's head...which explains the outrageous hairdoThen it was back to the pool....After 5 hours of fun we headed home. I think next year we may get season passes.

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! I love her hair after she woke up!! So precious!!!