Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's HOTTTTTT!

Now that it is officially SUMMER TIME (not technically) in TN we decided it was time to get a pool. Luckily for us, Carl's boss had one stored away from when his daughter was smaller and told us we were welcome to it. Carl spent the time Sunday afternoon cleaning it and getting it ready for B. I lathered her down with sunscreen and we headed outside. I got her this swimsuit for when we got to the beach in August. I am so afraid she is going to BURN so we are taking all possible precautions...hat, sunscreen, sleeved swim wear. I had to get a picture of the "junk in her trunk"...LOL. Baylee and I went to Walmart and they were COMPLETELY sold out of swim diapers. Instead of letting her go bare bottomed I kept a diaper on. It soaked in SO much water. Carl and I laughed and laughed about it. We said she looked like she had a "baby ghetto booty". This picture shows how difficult it is to get a good picture of a very active 11 month old.

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

Those are so cute. We had a ghetto booty Stormie too at first till I got lil swimmers. ha ha it is funny! I have been trying to order a sleeved swim suit from old navy and they are out of her size in every one they have cause I am like you wanting to be as safe as I can possibly be. I am going to keep trying and maybe they will get one in her size. :)
Bailey is getting so big. Hard to believe she is about to be ONE!