Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jody and CJ's Wedding....

So this was our 2nd wedding weekend in a row. Seems like summer is full of weddings and babies! :)
I didn't get but one picture of Baylee and she was sleeping...oops. Carl was an usher so it was me to handle her! EESH. It started POURING about an hour before the wedding was suppose to start so when it stopped Carl took off to dry off chairs...obviously because it was an outside wedding. It was HOOTTTT but the scenery was beautiful.
Carl ushering CJ's (Groom) grandmother
The Bride's Mom
Jody and her dad.... Baylee sleeping in her stroller at the reception. That thing has been a lifesaver these last two weekends..Carl and I at the reception. I had sweated so much before and during the ceremony. I found a peice of string to tie back my wavy hair!

No comments: