Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding...

Friday was a BUSY day! After going to bed around 11:00 Thursday night I was up at 5:00 a.m. Friday morning washing bottles and doing my normal routine. I had to work half a day before getting off at noon to do wedding stuff. When I got off I headed to daycare to get Baylee and we went to Maw Maw Dot's to hang out with Baylee's Pappy (Carl's dad). I had to be at the church by 4:00 so I left her house at 3:30 and headed over. I left Baylee with her daddy. The wedding was beautiful and Brittney was gorgoeus. We had a BALL and I am pretty sure the bride and groom did as well. Brittney and I before the wedding...
Baylee with Brittney Me and buggyMaw with her girls...Jordan (Maid of Honor) and BrittneyBaylee sleeping in her stroller at the reception. SOOO glad I brought it!Brittney throwing the bouquet. Their car....which was quite funny to watch them get all of that off to get in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brittny is beatiful, but Shonda and
and Baylee's beauty casts a long shadow{of coarse what did you a loving dad and grandpaw to say]