Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

So we had quite a busy weekend. Saturday Carl, Baylee and I went to Publix and got Baylee's birthday cake ordered and stopped off at Walmart for a pool and some party decorations. Afterwards we decided to go to the Honda dealership to LOOK at the Accords. By 7:00 p.m. we drove away in my new 2008 Honda Accord. It will take some getting use to going from a midsize SUV to a car but I love it.
Here are some pics from Sunday.
During breakfast.....
Starting to get mad... She is RUNNING these days... She is up to something I'm sure My FAVORITE

4 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

Those are precious. I just love the one of her showing her teeth and the one you said is your fav!! No pictures of the new car????Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Papaw's little angel, guess I won't make it to your first but I will be thinking of you, I guess we will start another count down, till Aug. 2nd Papaw loves ya and misses ya!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Papaw loves the teeth , you look like a little Pirona

theglenns556 said...

Uh-oh! From the looks of it, you have a little girl there...not a baby! :-(

Stormie's mommy said...

I wanted to wish Baylee a HAPPY BIRTHDAY For Friday! I can not believe she is one and Stormie will be one on August 2nd!!!!
I can not wait to see birthday pics!