Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Another weekend with The Russell's

Carl had to work Saturday so Baylee and I made plans to go visit RJ and Averly. It had been a few weeks since we had seen RJ and I was dying to get my hands on sweet Averly. She pretty much slept the entire time we were there but I didn't mind. I was still able to hold her and kiss on her :)

The Mommy and her new baby girlRJ and Baylee had a good time playing. Oh how I am going to miss these good times when the Russell's move back to Michigan. Maybe RJ can stay behind and live with us. I am sure Ray and Al wouldn't mind ;)

RJ has become a huge cheeser. I am pretty sure that he taught Baylee to say cheese on this day. I was trying to snap some pics of B and he kept coming over and smiling for the camera. How cute is he?

I love these two precious babies! They were both saying "CHEESE"....or something like it :)When it was time to head home the kiddos kissed and said goodbye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unacceptable !! He is moving to MICHIGAN, In case you didn't know that is even further NORTH. Cute smiles,holding hands,and even hugs are ok. On the lips (thats a foul) LOL

Stormie's mommy said...

Thank you about my hair, I miss it being long. Right now its growing and is a mess. I can not fix it or anything.

Yes it was horrible sitting in the ER and not seeing anyone. But we went today for her 2nd antibiotic shot and she gets another one tomorrow. SO maybe she will be better soon. And we have a better night tonight. The doctor said her ear looked bad today. But I hope some tylenol will ease the pain so we can sleep tonight.
Talk to you later.

PS : Doesn't seeing Averly make you want to have another little one???? :)