Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

There's always next year right?

Carl and I had an opportunity of a lifetime to watch the Tennessee Titans play in a playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens this past Saturday. Not only were we able to see it played LIVE we were only 10 rows up from the Titans sideline on the 20 yard line! I could not believe how amazing our seats were when we arrived! When we got there the kickers were warming up (I guess that's what you call it ?) Rob Bironas28 Chris Johnson (Carl feels that if he would have been able to play the entire game that the Titans may have won. )
Vince YoungCoach Jeff FisherCarl told me to take this pic (Ray Lewis #52)When I heard that Martina McBride was singing the National Anthem I got SO excited! I LOVE her! Too bad she was facing the opposite direction. So I took pictures of her on the screen :)
I just think these next two pictures were AMAZING! Win or loose I am so glad we were able to be there. It was a little chilly at the beginning of the game and thankfully we did not get the rain that we thought was coming. It drizzed on us a couple of times but not enough to have to put on our ponchos.
The only touchdown that was scored by the Titans was on our end of the field. We stood the ENTIRE game. I sat only during commercial breaks and halftime. After the first touchdown I was so excited I started jumping up and down and I busted my knee on the seat in front of me. No blood or tears but MAN it hurt! I had to sit down immediately because I got lightheaded! GEESH!Welp we all know that the Titans did not come out with a win. What makes it SO hard to swallow is the fact that the Titans handed them the game. Maybe they were feeling generous...who knows?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of you and Carl! :) adorable

Jami Ainsworth said...

I plan to get them online for viewing and ordering next week. This was my first week back at work...I had Natalie most of last week...I really needed our time together espcially after the chaos of the holidays.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Wedding Dress Shops, Pigalle Christian Louboutin.