Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Countdown is ON!

Carl and I rode out to the house Saturday morning. It is REALLY coming along nicely. Since last week they have put up the ceiling, put doors on all closets and bedrooms, put the first coat of paint on, leveled the front yard, and a few small details. Carl gets a phone call from the builders every Friday. They are hoping to finish painting and put in the floors this week. I am getting SO excited imagining our things in the new house :) They also finished the fireplace mantel and I can not be more thrilled with the way it turned out. We didn't have a fireplace in our 1st house so I am really excited about having one in the new house. The holes above is where we are putting our TV. Dining room......the chair rails are done and they have almost finished the crown moldingKitchenView from dining roomOur house is a split level. When you walk in you either go upstairs or down. This is the view when you walk in the door and see the living room

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

Oh I love it and I can not wait to see the finished product. I know that ya'll are very excited and can not wait to get in there. CONGRATS!