Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve

New Years Eve Carl, Baylee and I loaded up and headed to Ray and Alison's. I had to work all day so after I made it home I threw our things together and we headed out. Carl fed Baylee super before I had made it home and I went ahead and changed her into her pj's. She took a short nap in the car on the ride over and then she was ready to PLAY. I didn't take many picture that night but I have a FUNNY video that I will try and post soon.

Ray grilled dinner and we all watched LSU and then the boys went upstairs to play X-box the rest of the night. Alison and I watched the ball drop and then we both konked out.

Alison is now 37 weeks pregnant and I can't WAIT for Averly to be born. Every time she calls me I think she is in labor :)

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

When you figure out how to get rid of the paci please let me know! I have been trying to gradually get rid of it but at night time she gets really upset and will not go to sleep till I give it to her then she will be out in two seconds. So when you figure it out please let me know. When that is gone that makes it official they are not our little babies anymore :(