Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pee Pee in the PA-TAY!

Carl and I have been talking for a while about introducing Baylee to the potty. Sunday afternoon Baylee and I ran some errands and we stopped by Babies R Us and purchased a potty. As soon as we made it home I took it out of the box and set it up in the bathroom. Welp guess what little smarty pants did? Yep, she peed in the potty on the FIRST try! I could not believe it. I was SO proud :) She hasn't done it since so it may have just been beginners luck. I am thrilled that she isn't afraid of it and when asked if she needs to go to the potty she heads for the bathroom and grabs at her diaper. This wasn't taken at the time she tee-teed..I didn't have the camera on hand at the time :) Now if we can get rid of that DURN passy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby is growing up! :(
Getting prettier everyday! Gah i miss that little girl!

By the way my straightener came in today.. love it.. but i liked what was in the envelope even better! :) She gorgeous, just like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! quinceanera dresses Christian Louboutin Boots Evening Dresses