Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day one Part one

Thursday after Carl and I got off work we made the 8 hour drive to Louisiana for Easter. We haven't been "home" since Thanksgiving. We made it to Vidalia around 12:30 a.m. Baylee and NeNe were up until 3:00 a.m. watching Madagascar :). She let Carl and I go to bed and she was a trooper and stayed up with B.
The weather was VERY nice on Friday. Baylee pretty much stayed aside (outside) all weekend. PaPaw took her outside and was going to try hiding Easter eggs. He started throwing them out of the basket and Baylee followed suit. So much for HUNTING the eggs. I am not sure where the bat and ball came from. I think her Papaw has high hopes that Baylee will follow in her Aunt Kassi's footsteps and be an incredible ball player. If her daddy has anything to say Baylee will one day be on the LPGA tour ;)
The girl DOES have an arm
One of my favorite pics from the day. I still have lots of photos to post from this day. However, I need to be in BED :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

She was even stepping and throwing with the right (correct, I should say)foot! She's a natural talent! It runs in the family :) But, was she throwing with her left hand?? Hmm...

Alison said...

I love her dress... what size is this? Averly may be able to wear it by the end of the summer ;)

papaw said...

She throws equally impressive with her right arm

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! Wedding Dress Shops, buy louboutin shoes. Column Wedding Dresses