Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day two...crawfish boil

Saturday morning we had plans to head to Jonesville for our yearly Easter crawfish boil. Click HERE to see pictures from last year. I REALLY look forward to this day because it is the only time of year that I get to eat crawfish. Believe it or not you can't find them in TN. Who knew?
We got to Maw Maw and Papa's house around 10:00. It was MUCH colder than I had expected. It was SO very windy. I dressed Baylee in a precious skirt and matching top and with flip flops. Mamma called when we were just outside of Ferriday and wanted to know if I brought a jacket for B. Of COURSE I had not. When we made it there I could not believe how cold it was. Mamma and Kassi headed to the closest store to try and find something, ANYTHING for Baylee that would keep her warm. She called me while in FRED'S and said all they had that was long sleeve was boy pj's. She spent $3.00 on pj's and a pair of socks . Isn't this ensemble hilarious?
Baylee LOVES her NeNe. More than her Mamma I think!
She's one strong girl. Look at those chin upsGrace and myself. I can't believe how big and pretty she is gettingBubba and Kassi took turns riding Baylee on the four wheeler. Each time they would ride by us she would smile really big, wave and yell HEY!Conked out. She slept for over 2 hours.After everyone had finished eating and Baylee was awake Maw Maw pulled out all of the kids Easter baskets. Layton Andrew DayeHe REALLY enjoyed the chocolate Aubree Madison Money. Isn't she gorgeous? She wasn't feeling well this day.Aubree's baby brother AadenGrace Elizabeth MontpelierBaylee REALLY enjoyed all of the candy. Check out this faceCarl seemed to REALLY enjoy himself ;)I can't wait until we are able to get everyone together again.

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Before I read through the text, I viewed the images first. I was seriously wondering why Baylee had on P.J's...at first I thought it was because it was early morning until I saw the other kids didn't. That's the kind of thing that happens to me with Natalie. Last Easter, I took Natalie with me to my mom's. It turned cool and I was embarrassed that she didn't have a sweater to wear to church. I had bought one, but I forgot it because it was so warm the day before. It's is really hard for Mimi's and Momma's to be prepared for this constant changing weather. LOL Glad y'all enjoy your recent visit.

Jami Ainsworth said...

I love seeing how her hair is growing so fast and pretty!