Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Last Monday morning was Maw's funeral. It was a VERY sad time for everyone but I think we enjoyed our time with family. My Mamma and sister came to Brookhaven to tend to Baylee so we could attend the service and not have to chase her around at the cemetery and funeral home.
All of these pictures were taken after the service. Carl and I had already changed and ready to drive back to Tennessee. I don't know why I didn't think to take pictures while we were still dressed nice.Notice the German chocolate cake on her face :). Some VERY sweet ladies from the church provided lunch for us after the service. Carl looking at his GREAT-GREAT grandfathers grave. If my memory serves me correctly, his tombstone said he was born in 1884!Baylee and her DaDaPlaying with Aunt Kassi before hitting the roadI LOVE this picture. Notice the sign in the background. Maw was a member of Rocky Hill Baptist Church. Established in 1906

No comments: