Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter. I was so thankful that we did not have to travel back on TN directly after church like we did last year. We were able to go to church and then enjoy the rest of the day at the folks house......until the rain came that is.
Looking at her hand covered in chocolate.
Could I HAVE a more beautiful girl? I think not ;)
Mouth full of candy and as happy as can be!
The Easter Bunny put jelly beans in the eggs. Baylee kept shaking the eggs to see if there was anything in them. If not then she would throw the empty egg onto the ground.
Baylee's Peeps ;)
OK this is ENOUGH!
HAPPY EASTER! CHEEEESE!

4 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love Bailey's dress where did you get it from? Also the last picture of all 3 of ya'll is great!

Leah said...

Such cute pics! I LOVED your dress (and Baylee's too!).

Aunt Kas! said...

Goodness, I saw ya'll two days ago and already miss you like CRAZY! I love all these pictures, I've looked at them about 32 hundred times and can't get enough. Beautiful Randall/Brewer girls! :)

I love you!

Avery's Mommy said...

She is so pretty! Love the blonde curly hair...and love the Easter dress!