Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day one Part two

Friday afternoon Leah, her kiddos, and Aunt Lindi came over for a visit. I put Baylee down for a nap shortly before they got there so I have ZERO pictures of them together.
Here is sweet little Kami Ruth. If I could have convinced her Mamma I was planning to bring her back to TN with me. Is this not the cutest face you have ever seen? I can't get enough of her!Here is Kami's twinny twin Luke. Little Buddha is VERY laid back and favors his Uncle Orvalle for sure!

Big brother Gavin. I swear I this kid keeps a permanent grin on his face. He is so sweet!Does she look like her Mommy or what?My cousins that live in California also happened to be in town while we were in. I think the last time I saw Glenn he and Jessica were dating. They are now married and have two BEAUTIFUL daughters.

Kayla Parker Randall

Unfortunately those are the only pictures I snapped of them. You can go HERE to view their blog :)

After all of the company cleared out Carl, Baylee and I headed to see PaPaw Brewer but I didn't take any pictures..oops!

When we got back to the house Grace and Colton were there. Grace was spending the night with us so she could come along to Granny and Papa's for our annual crawfish boil the following day.

When we pulled into the driveway everyone was out back playing ball.

Colton and NeNe had gone for a walkBaylee had just as much fun playing on the inflatable air mattress. Who knows?

2 comments:

Papw said...

We had a great time , I think Gracie won the ball game , but she has been known to cheat a little bit though. LOL

aunt kas! said...

Miss ya'll already