Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's been a LONG TIME!

I have been without a camera for FAR too long. I have lots of pictures to post from our weekend trip to Louisiana but those will come later. I took these pictures before I had my camera sent off to be fixed.
Baylee loves to dig in the bottom kitchen drawer. If you come into my house on any given day you will more than likely find the whisk and beater for the blender lying around the house. The girl could care less about her toys but give her a cheese grader and she is good to go. GEESH!
See what I mean? She was hitting her daddy on the leg with the whisk.We keep all of our photobooks on an end table so we can show them to EVERYONE that comes over :). I let Baylee look when she wants but I pay close attention to make sure she is careful. I treasure all of my photobooks.

1 comment:

aunt kas! said...

Goodness gracious. Ya'll have been gone for less than 24 hours and I already miss this little girl way too much! These pictures are precious! I miss you Shonda, I can't wait until July!!

I love you