Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Aunt Kassi's softball game.

One of the main reasons Carl and I took off on Thursday was so we could get to watch my sister Kassi play softball. We were able to watch one of her games last year at this exact time. She is a Sophomore in High School and starts for Varsity. I have to say she is pretty GREAT! She didn't get that talent from me! They won the game 10-3!I wish I was able to go to more games. Maybe I will even see her playing in college one day!

The team before the game got started. I don't even think she is in this one.

Getting ready to batI THINK she is slap bunting here. I could be wrong! I didn't play fast pitch! On first base...Baylee and Papaw watching the game from right field :)

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Thanks for commenting on Natalie's blog the other day. I wished more people would leave comments. I just got my blog counter. Nicki did it for me. So I had already noticed that you had viewed ours a few time so I went to your blog. Bailey is so cute with that curly her on top of her head.

So I thought I would see what your Easter was like today after I had finished posting images from the prom and some others. Immediately I recognized the ball team of your sister's. You already know this, but #22 is Natalie's mommy. You probably knew because I think most people know "our story"...at least some of it.

Looks like y'all had a fun Easter weekend.

Jami Ainsworth said...

I meant to say you probably already know...I really should preview before clicking "publish your comment", uh?