Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My friend Nicki is currently hosting an E-party for Izzy B Designs. A woman living in Alabama makes custom clothing from her own home. I checked out her site and holy cow she has the CUTEST clothing I have ever seen! I could SERIOUSLY goes nuts if I didn't have bills to pay ;)
Well Nicki would profit off the sales(receiving discounts on clothes for Jonah) from her E-Party so OF COURSE I had to order some things to help out a friend :). I decided to have a dress made for Carl's cousin's wedding that is in May. I am a bridesmaid and Carl is an usher. I wanted Baylee to have something that would coordinate with the colors in her wedding so I emailed Jerica Rossi to tell her what I wanted. She is awesome. We emailed back and forth for days until I knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. I wasn't sure on what sizes to order so she said she would make two of the outfits now and send me one in 9 month and one in 12 month and I could email her back about the other 2. I recieved the 1st two outfits on Monday and they are too sweet!
This outfit is a 12 month and pretty large on Baylee's petite frame but by summer it should fit perfectly. It is a black and white gingham print with a cow on the front and her name underneith.

She emailed me yesterday and was going to get the material for the other two (dress for wedding and LSU dress) and said she would start on them next week. I can't WAIT!

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love these. I can't wait to see mine! I bet the one for the wedding is going to be so cute!