Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Photo Shoot...

Friday Carl, Kassi, Baylee and I went to the riverfront (Mississippi river for those not familiar with Vidalia) to have Nicki Glenn take Baylee's picture. She has an AWESOME camera and snapped over 200 pictures in our short time there. She narrowed them down to about 70 for us to choose from and order. Carl and I were AMAZED at how well they came out! So these are Baylee's 9 month photos (even though she is a little over a week shy of 9 months). Nicki, expect your check in the mail between 5-7 business days ; )
Here are just a FEW of our favorites!

3 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

My favorite is the fifth one down. I think it was the 5th, the close up. I have always been found of close ups. I used to specialize in them when I did pageant portfolio headshots. They are probably still my favorite type of people images.

Stormie's mommy said...

I love all the new pictures! I like the close ups too! all the new stuff! gotta check out mine got a lot of new stuff! Baylee is such a doll and those river pictures are great! I need to go take some of Stormie over there!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos...ESPECIALLY the close-up! Baylee is ADORABLE!