Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend IN DOORS!

After coming in from the snow we opened the blinds and sat Baylee infront of the window to watch the snow fall. It was much too cold to stay out in it to play.
Check out her hair. I just love it. It does whatever it wants to do. Carl and I both noticed that it seems curly on top!

These were taken last night. Baylee has been refusing for eat veggies for about a month now. I decided last night to pull them out and try again. She went to town on those sweet potatoes.

And these pictures you will see what happens when Baylee sees Maddie. She turns her head in every direction so I have to follow her mouth with the spoon. It ends up getting EVERYWHERE. After a few minutes it doned on me to put Maddie outside so Baylee could actually eat! DUH! I swear she was wearing half of it!

Looks like she is telling me to get the camera out of her face! ha

2 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

Those are so cute! Her hair is getting long huh? She looks like Stormie does after eating veggies or anything ha ha! Love the new pics.

Adrienne said...

Dear Baylee's mommy,
Thanks for your kind words on Noah's blog. I pray his story did not sadden you but encouraged your heart as a mom to Baylee and any more the Lord brings into your life. She's adorable! Love the food all over the face shots! I always wonder how much actually makes it to their bellies! Congratulations and keep pressing on!