Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

No Bunny YET

Today Carl, Baylee and I went to Opry Mills Mall. WE met up with Alison, Ray and RJ to do some shopping. I was able to get my Easter outfit and got Baylee a couple outfits from Carters. One of the MAIN reasons for going to the mall was to have Baylee's picture made with the Easter Bunny. Welp when I was trying on clothes in Old Navy I smelt a nasty stench. Yep that's right, Baylee pooed and it went all over her CUTE springy outfit. The only other thing I had in her diaper bag was a plain white onesie and pink pants. I was going to buy her an outfit in Old Navy but instead Carl and I decided to just wait and go to Rivergate Mall tomorrow so he can get something new to wear for Easter and Baylee can take her Bunny Pics.

These were taken in the food court at the mall. I wish I would have got a few more but I was a little busy changing diapers and shopping in between. :)

HOPEFULLY Bunny Pics tomorrow!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Aww...her outfit was cute!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture!! sahe is adorable! ONLY 3 DAYSSSS!!!!!! :]