Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

LOVIN the warmer weather!

Today was a NICE change in weather. It was just snowing last Wednesday but today it got up to 59 degrees! I was able to put one of Baylee's Children's Place polo dresses on her. I almost boxed it up this morning (since it is a 3-6 month) because I knew it wouldn't fit this coming summer but I decided to let her wear it today with tights. She has only been able to wear it one other time and that was with a long sleeve onesie and tights because it did not fit her last summer.
We went to visit Maw Maw Dot and Maw today (Baylee's GREAT grandmother and GREAT GREAT grandmother). Maw is 91 years young and we love her to death!
We decided to take Baylee to Chucke Cheese for the first time. I won't say that it was a bad idea but there were TONS of people. She loved watching all of the kids playing. I wasn't able to get any picture of her with "the mouse" because their were SOO many people. We will definately be going back sometime in the future. Maybe when she can walk ; ) After we got back to grandmaw house Baylee koned out. She ended up sleeping for over 2 hours!

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

sweet pics!

Stormie's mommy said...

Those are so cute. I love the first one of her. She is such a doll. Those blue eyes are so pretty!