Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pickles are NASTY!

A couple weeks ago I was sitting on the couch eating sliced pickles. Carl thought it would be funny to let Baylee have a taste. She made the funniest face followed by a gagging noise. After a few minutes of this (and Carl getting a good laugh) I made him stop. I tried giving her a puff and she wouldn't touch it. She kept making a face like it was discusting! I guess she was scared of what we were going to put into her mouth. (I swear we are not bad parents! ha) Since we didn't captured the event last time Carl wanted to try it again to see how she would react. It's wasn't as bad this time. I filmed most of it (which I will try and post soon) but I did snap a couple pictures.
Check out her hair in this next picture. It looks like a toupe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shonda that is funny cause you use to make the same face when we gave you pickles and you can eat a jar by yourself know. Now we're counting hours not months or day's to see ya'll. PAPAW

Stormie's mommy said...

HER HAIR IS GETTING SO LONG! SHE IS SO CUTE! IS SHE EATING PEOPLE FOOD YET? I LOVE THOSE OUTFITS THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I SENT OUT THAT EMAIL TO SEVERAL WOMEN. AND MY BF THAT LIVES IN ALABAMA CALLED ME AND THEY HAD A TRUNK SHOW AT HER DAYCARE SHE WORKS AT THE NEXT DAY! SUCH A SMALL WORLD! NOW THAT I SEE HOW CUTE THEY ARE ON BAYLEE I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO GET HER ONE! DO THE OUTFITS RUN SMALL OR WHAT? OH AND I LOVED THE VIDEO I MIGHT HAVE TO DO ONE NOW HA HA! I HAVE NEVER MET BAYLEE AND WATCHING THAT ABOUT MADE ME CRY :) BUT I DO FEEL LIKE I KNOW HER! SO HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN V TOWN? LOVE ALL THE NEW PICS