Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Party

This past Saturday we were invited to a Christmas get together hosted by The Russell's. They had their neighbors over as well as a couple that will be renting their house when they make the move to Illinois at the end of January. It was COLD and wet outside so we all were indoors...including 3 loud and active kiddos. Alison did a great job on all of the snacks and Ray knows how to make a great pot of chilli! After some serious grubbin we played Catch Phrase. I have never played but let me tell you it is FUN! My first thing to describe was duckbilled platypus?????? How in the HECK was I to describe that?
This picture makes me laugh. Averly would yell for no reason. She just wanted to make sure that we all knew she was in the room :)Baylee and RJ really enjoyed the chocolate covered pretzel sticks. These two were total cheeseballs when Alison and I were snapping their pictures.Alison said that RJ looks like Jay Leno in this next picture! hahaPeople tell me all the time how much Baylee looks like me. I can see the resemblance when looking back at pictures of me when I was this age but in this particular picture I can TOTALLY see it!We went into the bedroom to exchange gift for the kids. RJ and Baylee decided it was "night night time".Look at those cheeks! Couldn't you just eat her up? With MommyThese two are going to miss each other for sure! 9 hours is not too far to travel for a visit.