Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

....the stockings were hung by the chimney with care..

These pictures were taken the day we got our Christmas tree. I was able to get the tree decorated and the decorations up while Baylee was napping. She knows who each stocking belongs to.This picture makes me laugh. I asked Baylee if I could take her picture and she turned around and crossed her arms. Little stinker!Baylee loves her "petty tree". She wants the lights on at all times.AIRPLANE!She started this while we were in Louisiana. I was sitting on the floor and she took off running into my arms. After I scoop her into my arms I rock backwards onto the floor. She then backs up and does it over and over. Definitely a good ab workout.Everyone needs a little dose of laughter from this little blond haired beauty :)

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I've been following your blog for a little while but never commented before =)

Your little girl is beautiful, and I love the picture of her in pink on the header! So cute =)