Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

More backtracking.....Thanksgiving Day

Baylee's FAVORITE person on the planet....even more than Mommy and Daddy I think! NeNe needs more coffee. Early mornings when Baylee is in town :)I love this pictureKisses for Bubba My sister and me Around 10:00 a.m. we headed to MawTez and Paw Paw Jimmie's house. Baylee kept picking up the phone on the fax machine and pretending to be talking to "Cause" (aka Santa Clause)Baylee and Maw Tezwith DaddyWe left their house with full bellies and headed back to my parents house. Awaiting us were my grandparents and MORE FOOD! Mamma and Daddy made a HUGE pot of chicken and shrimp gumbo. You know the traditional Louisiana Thanksgiving dinner....right? At least for us that is ;)
Since we won't be traveling to Louisiana for Christmas we brought Granny & Papa's gift and gave it to them on Thanksgiving. Baylee was helping Granny open her gift.
I think she liked her gift. (Shutterfly photo book)Baylee opening her giftHer face after it was opened.She wanted to sit on it so bad. We kept having to explain to her that it would break if she did. Anytime she sees a "dorsie" she wants to ride.