Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Enjoying the Season and all it has to offer

Last weekend I still had some shopping to do so early Saturday morning we went to Rivergate Mall to try and knock some of that out. We got there before Santa arrived so we tried to talk him up and attempt to have Baylee sit on his lap for a photo. Um that did not work. I am not one of those parents to put my child, Santa, or others through the ear shattering noise of my child in absolute terror. They did have a little train for children to ride and she was all about that. I thought that I was going to have to ride with her but she surprised me and did it alone.The Christmas tree in the center of the tracks.She was squealing with absolute excitement the entire time. It was hilarious!

She did NOT want to get off and had a bit of a meltdown after I snapped this picture. Actually a major meltdown!Alison called and said that they were heading to Opry Mills mall and then to the hotel to see the Christmas decorations. We headed over to meet them. After a quick meal in the food court we headed to Opryland Hotel.

Daddy and Bay checked out the water

Best BudsFamily photo in front of the Christmas Tree. RJ is Carl's little side kick. It is so cute. Of course he is part of our family so we didn't mind a bit. Click HERE to see pictures from last year.

My Fav

The Russell's turn We let the kids run around and play in lobby area. They were in dyer need to burn off some energyIt amazes me how gentle Baylee is with Averly. She really adores her....as long as Mommy isn't showing her TOO much attention.Daddy of course had to join in on the fun!Love these two kiddos!Beautiful girl!

No comments: