Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree......

We spent our Thanksgiving in Louisiana so we were late getting our Christmas tree up. We made the trip back to Tennessee on Monday so we had to wait until the following weekend to find us a tree. Saturday morning we headed out to a tree farm in Hendersonville. It was beyond cold! Baylee was not too enthused about having to wear a beanie hat but her Daddy intervened so she obliged.
Carl asked her which tree she wanted to she pointed to the one she was standing by. Love this picture of my sweet girl!I love behind shots.....as long it is not MY "behind" in the shot :)And THIS is what she does when I ask her to smile. She HATES taking pictures these days. Kills Mommy's soul!hahahahaWhen we got home Baylee went down for a nap so I was able to get the tree decorated. Wish I would have filmed her reaction when she saw it for the first time.
Next on my to do it to buy gifts to put under the tree Carl and I tacked the outside lights late Saturday afternoon. We will not be attempting putting lights on the house EVER! We may add a few more things soon.

No comments: