Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dance Dance Dance


Baylee has been taking dance classes every Thursday evening since August.  It is a combo class which consists of tap and ballet.  On June 8 she will be performing in the end of the year recital. Yesterday I ran by the studio to pick up tickets to the recital as well as her costume. I snapped a couple of pictures with my phone. The gloves were missing so we will have to get those on Thursday night when she has class.

TuTu
 Legging

I was told that her class was dancing to a "funkied up version" of the Itsy Bitsy Spider. If you ask me the costume looks more like a pink bumble bee. I didn't take a picture of the headpeice she is to wear. Pictures are scheduled for next Monday. I can't wait to see all the little girlies in their costumes.

No comments: