Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

What's Easter weekend without crawfish? In LA that's how we roll!

On Saturday morning we loaded up and headed to Jonesville for a crawfish boil at MawMaw and Papa's house. 
I love this beautiful girl!
Aidan
She loves all critters. Even the ones that pinch!
Baylee and my Mamma
My Daddy. LOVE him sooo much!
Ready to be boiled




Hunting Easter eggs






Granny counting Baylee's eggs

Kassi riding the kiddos on the four wheeler

Daddy and the Taylor


Papa and Aubree



Love this one





Love the facial expressions!


Beautiful girls!

John the goob,Taylor, Kas, and me

one with Rani
All the kids getting ready to dye eggs





Check out the eyelashes on this pretty boy! Just like his Mamma!







Modeling those stylish Elmo undies!

Future Heartbreaker

They love each other!



My love
Sleepy baby


1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Hey girlie! You need to put your email address on here under contact so I can just reply to your comment when it comes to my email! :)

Will I run the full next year? I highly doubt it! I can barely run for 2 hrs and 30 min I don't think running 5 straight hours is in the cards for this girl!