Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mamma's Day!

I have been wanting one of these Mac Daddy refrigerators since they came out. However, I had no intentions of paying the hefty price for one. Over the last few weeks I have noticed that Popsicles don't really freeze all the way and items in the fridge just didn't seem COLD. We had someone come out on Monday to take a look at it and low and behold, the compressor was indeed going out. Instead of paying 800 bucks for a single part we decided to splurge and get the "fridge of my dreams." ;). 
I am indeed in love and it was delivered and installed on Thursday.  However, the GENIUS that installed it did not connect the water line properly to the hook-up for the ice maker. That night I noticed water on the floor. I wiped it up not thinking anything of it. I went downstairs to do some laundry and noticed water dripping from the ceiling. I SCREAMED for Carl to come take a look and he said it was coming from the fridge. He ran back upstairs to pull the fridge out from the wall and sure enough....HUGE pool of water! After further inspection I noticed water behind the couch!!! We have a laminate wood flooring in the living room. Water on laminate is a BIG no no! Once I started wiping it up I noticed the bubbles beginning to form underneath!!! SOOOO with that said, we have people coming out next week to take a look at the damage that was done to our flooring and the ceiling downstairs. Fingers crossed that it is nothing major!!! Although if it is, cost is definitely on them!

No comments: